Please note that regardless of the method of donation all amounts over $2 are tax deductible. For individuals the four methods listed below ca be used. If churches or other organisations wish to promote our fundraising efforts, donation slips can be printed for your use. For more information on how to give, or donations you have made in the past, please contact our Treasurer here
1. Online through GiveNow
Follow the link below to make a donation through GiveNow. GiveNow is a method for donations which is run and supported by Westpac. All donations are tax deductible and a receipt will be issued immediately.
2. Via Internet Banking
Transfer money to BWCB BSB: 032-685 Account No: 28-4590 (Westpac Bank, Corrimal)
Please include your name so we can credit the gift to you for tax purposes. Should your details not already be on our supporters list, please email email@example.com with your donation amount and postal details so a receipt can be sent as soon as possible.
3. Post a cheque or mail order
PO Box 188,
Thirroul NSW 2515
A tax deductible receipt will be sent to you (please ensure you include a return address).
4. Direct Deposit (in person )
Visit your bank or credit union with…
• the NAME, NUMBER & BSB of your account
• the descriptor you wish to appear against the entry on your statement (eg BWCB donat)
• the amount you wish to give (e.g. $85.00)
• the frequency of the gift (eg monthly)
You will also need BWCB’s account details:
• BWCB BSB: 032-685 Account No: 28-4590 (Westpac Bank, Corrimal)
Ask your bank to ensure your name appears on the BWCB statement so we can credit the gift to you for tax purposes.