‘BWCB’ STATEMENT OF OBJECTS
“To provide joint-denominational Christian SRE and ministry in State High Schools in the local Bulli, Woonona and Corrimal area, under the oversight of the ministers of the ‘Affiliate Churches’ belonging to the Northern Illawarra Ministers Fellowship [in line with the Statement of Faith].”
‘BWCB’ STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe in the Divine inspiration, and infallibility and supreme authority of the Bible in its entirety and the one God in whom there are three equal Divine Persons, revealed as the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Lord Jesus Christ is the eternally existing, only begotten Son of the Father, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. As God He became flesh and dwelt among us; as man He was God.
- We believe all people sinful are helpless to save themselves and are under the condemnation of God to eternal punishment in Hell. We believe that by God’s love and mercy salvation from the penalty and consequences of sin is found only through the substitutionary atoning death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe it is the Holy Spirit alone who convicts people of sin, leads them to repentance, creates faith within them and regenerates and fills those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord.
- We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried and the third day rose from the dead; that he appeared to certain people who touched Him and knew His bodily presence and that he ascended to His Father.
- We believe there will be a judgment day for all humanity on earth and the Lord Jesus Christ will return in person with His saints and that the full consummation of the Kingdom of God awaits His return.
- We believe those who have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit will receive a resurrection body at the return of Jesus Christ and be forever with the Lord.